Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well I thought I would let everyone know some bitter sweet news no its not life altering but it is important to me....I have completely mixed emotions about it. I went into pending this last week with my SU demonstratorship. which means I didn't meet my minimum (by $46) I couldn't justify spending money on stamps instead of Christmas for my kids and family. If you've read my blog you know my hubby isn't working because of a car accident. I have until the end of January to sell $146, not gonna happen. I called Stampin Up! and they said I can ask for a one time extention which will give me until the end of Feburary but I will have to come up with the full $300 worth of sales or my demonstratorship will be terminated. I have been a demonstrator for over 3.5yrs so I am pretty bumming, but I said bitter sweet because i have wanted to really focus on my scrapbooking and losing this will let me do that. I'm even thinking of signing up as a Creative Memories Consultant (sells scrapbooking stuff for those who don't know) They are having a sale soon that you can sign up for only $70! So we'll see. God always has a reason for things, right?

No comments: