Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I added a playlist to my blog now I can listen to my favorite music from my blog even while I'm on other sites. I'm so happy! I owe it to Katie the Scrapbooking Lady's blog she had a piece on her blog that told how to do it! She has a nice blog if you want to check it out here is the link just copy and paste into your browser.
http://scrapbooklady.typepad.com/katie_the_scrapbook_lady/
Anyways, Here is some pictures!

I know this is a strange picture but Queenie prove to me today that she is NOT the sharped tac in the box! Scott bought the litter maid (a cat box that cleans itself! woohoo!) Anyways after watching from a distance as he put it together she approached ever so carefully. It took her 5-6 minutes just to get to the point in the picture. She kept sticking her paw in the cat litter and pulling it out quickly!

She did eventually get in it but kept going round and round in circles and jumping around. It was so funny!...sorry you'd probly have to be there to enjoy it as much as we did!

No comments: