Sunday, December 28, 2008

I wanted to rotate this pic but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it the other day!
Anyways, This is Maddi's stamp set she picked it out for Christmas, she got this set and a box of blank cards. She also got a Scrapbook with a bunch of papers and stickers included. She is a very happy girl, we made a page in her scrapbook today, but while cutting her stamp set for her tonight I just happen to stamp this card (I always need older boys and men cards) . Maddi walked in a caught me stamping with her set. She teased me but then said it was okay to use it as long as I ask first next time. (sound familar? huh I only tell her that all the time :) Anyways I plan on checking splitcoast for some ideas on this set. Having a creative block......as you can see.

No comments: