Tuesday, July 14, 2009

its just life.........



I have so many pictures of Micah when he was little sleeping in some of the wierdest places and positions. this is one of them and it kind of represents how I feel right now....exhausted.
Life has still been busy....some stuff just normal everyday busy things other things like my mom being in the hospital...not so normal and very stressful!!! She was realeased today and has regained a little bit of her eye sight, but has diabetes and is struggling to keep it under control because of the steriods they are giving her for her eyes.Please pray for my mom, that she regains all her eyes sight and that she can get control of her sugar. And pray for me and my sisters as we all have very busy lifes and problems of our own to deal with...

Aside from that I need to send out a BIG apology to "Grandpa William. In the midst of the chaos of life we forgot to send you out a father's day card.....I did make you one though, I just forgot to mail it. So, can you forgive us?
I know its late but we are going to send it out anyways....

No comments: