Friday, June 12, 2009

just some pictures






We had the punt pass and kick conestest this Sunday, the kids had fun. Maddi got her face painted and didnt want to wash it off!

Bailey quit guitar practice this week, I'm not to thrilled with this fact!

Bailey got lots or awards at the award ceremony this week. He got it for testing high in science, being in the quiz bowl, being a helper for the art teacher all year and for having honor roll all year! He did great and I am proud of him!

Madeline graduated from kindergarten! I can't believe it I only have one more kindergarten graduation to go to! Ethan starts preschool this year...yikes! Were is life going........slow down! Sorry not much crafting things are still pretty buisy. The only things I've made have been for graduations!!!

1 comment:

marysweat said...

Hi Amylynn I know how u feel sort of I have been fighting seizures for a long time llost my license once already got it back but still afraid to drive most the time I have an explorer sport trac truck 2002 doesnt even have 25 thousand miles on it I know smoking is bad but if it helps I might try it anything to get me drivin again my email address is
msweat1@sbcglobal.net Feel free to email me anytime I live in Ca but have been to PA when lived on E coast for 10 yrs
Fondly
Mary